Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Friday, March 08, 2013

Starry Sky Tour

  Naoto he seldom come to the kitchen where our common place. But
Today he came.
`Whould you like to advertize my original tour to your frieds?`
and distributed handbills.

Even he is a working holiday maker through.
He doing everything about tours himself.

Ohji said.
`If We know your tour,we can highly recommend it  to our friends.`
`Why not.`

Naoto decided take us to his original tour as a comprimentary.
We visit a wide field by his 4WD.
There are no artifical lights.

We could see beautiful panorama.
Naoto guided us.  We enjoyed it.
After that we spend time freely.

I was watching stunning sky continue.
How tiny thing I am I throught.
Then somebody said, `Don`t you feel cold?`

Suddenly he put a big jacket on my shoulder and hug me from my
back tightly.
Samebody who was  Naoto asked me,
`Can you recognize the Southern Cross?`

He hold & rise up my right hand & crossed.
I had goose bumps. Because I just remember about [ He is a really
busy person with girls.]

` I... I`m all right.`  I refused.
He gone somewhere. 
Later  We got on to 4WD again & go back home all together.

But Naoto never talk to me again.


Next day I talk to the story to my flat mates at our kitchen.
They said,` Oh, sorry. That`s his really habit...`
` He said before his favorite type. That`s opposite with you Halka.`

Strangely enough After I left this flat , I`ll be meeting with only
Noto again.