Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Saturday, March 09, 2013

He hide something from you

In those days there were choco bikkie which sell with this catch phrase,
`Your girlfriend hide something from you.`
It`s still long sellers.

When I ate it first time,The scales fell from my eyes.

My only OZ Flatmate Michel actually I don`t know him very well.
Because I `ve heard this story which he had sexal relationship with
a Japanese girl. ( The girl prosecuted to our landload.)

So,I had bit scared from him.

When I was the kitchen by myself  I caught his eyes.
When Michel gone to the shower room with bombed hair & come back.
After we had greet he said.
`Please come to my room.`

I bit nervous what should I do.
When I went into his room, he carefully opened his fridge door.
It was like open a tresure box.
There were some box of the choco bikkies there.

` Keep it in  a fridge till before you eat!! It`ll be much tasteier.`
He gave it me & he eat it with satisfied smile.
And we had a conversation little.
I talk to him my future plan which about my round trip.

` Take care and good luck to you.`he said.
We were bathing in the sun in his room.
I had a nice time with him.

I felt shame about scared him.