Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A head hunt !?

   I  was standing in front of a notice board with home sick feeling.
I was a biginner of SYDNEY life without any friend. (but during my
Australian life except that time, I never got a home sick  again through.)

  I caught a poster with my eyes which says ,
`Flatmate wanted` in Japanese.
Then I had a contact with her who name is Toyomi.

......something like that. Truth I can`t remember that crearly.
Because I was in a melancholy mood.

  I met with her for chat up and my empty hole filled up.
I satisfied enough so I didn`t meet with Toyomi after that
for a long time.

But one day, you know,The Creopatra kicked me out ,Then
I remember Toyomi and she helped me.

She has some flat in Sydney.
She took me to one of them in Dover heights in Sydney.
Then Toyomi introduce 4 friendly flatmates to me there.

Their names are Shiro, Sada, Tuku, Ohji.

I told them about my tragedy. And I said the reason why I`ll
stay only 1 week here...
The reason ...

It was a bit lucky day when my work finished earlier , I was at
a nearist bus stop from house for go to the City.

Me & One other lady only two were wait for the bus for a while.
Sky is clear blue, quiet here , I can here only breeze sound that`s all...

Then the lady asked me,suddenly.
`Are you a Japanese ? Do you live near here?`
`Yes...?`
`What do you do? Are you happy with it?`

My mind sprang up.  Maybe she cast spells on me.

Then she said me,
` There is a Japanese house keeper  at my boss`shouse. She gonna
go back to Japan soon. If you like Do you want to replace as her
position?`

I surprised and felt happy with the offer.
I believed her from her warm hearted smile.


Her place is a neighbourhood. I visit there for a simple interview and
I stuck with a mind which any time I can start it...

But the start will be 2month later...
2MONTH?!  what can I do?  I don`t want be die at the Creopatra`s
castle.

Hunt a job, shift a house, change them all 2mth.later.
That`s just annoying ... OR Maybe It`s good timing to deperture
to the round trip?

Australia. That`s a huge continental !!
Even I don`t  have a enough brave feel yet though.
But... Maybe...Yes! I should do it!!