Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

My Flatmates

  At the Paddington Market when I was enjoy to look around,Suddenly
somebody asked her(Shiro) something.
She answered in English.

I couldn`t recognized the pronunceation difference.
But the person asked her.
`Are you come from CANADA?`

After we left from market area,Shiro said to me.
`I have lived in CANADA.`

I envy her. Even I don`t know Australia yet. but I want to know bigger
world I thought.
What a greedy fellow I am!

Next day me & Shiro visit to travel agency for buying my round ticket.
I was lost at numerous ways. But I choosed one finally with limited days
& money.

I became a member of YHA. I got the hand book, map, and the bus
ticket.
I already excited with highest voltage. Is it too early???

We went to the north shore.  There is a grove of building which is
many Japanese company. Many Japanese living.
There are some stylish shops but it seems nose up ladies.

It`s quiet. We can see small number of people on the street.
Then we saw our friends who ate breakfast together at flat.

They are go to school of Japanese language teacher`s.
We joined them for have a look their lessons.
It was so interested.  A Japanese language teacher became one of
my future`s dream.