Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Local people

   I gone out for looking for an information centre.  Normally people ask how to get
somewhere at the information centre.

I walked for a while. I saw quite a huge open space.  There is only big tree.
It`s spread the branches longer.   Many leaves makes quality shadow area under
the tree.

I saw an aborigine there. I met with local people first time except  a busking
Didgeridoo player in the sightseeing spot.

I asked him the information centre. He pointed a house to me.
I saw it where locating far away.
He continued talk to me.  ` You can go there from right way.`
He indicated the way with his arm.

`Or you may go there from left way.`
His rising arm drawing a circle counter clockwise this time.

And ` Otherwise you`ll go just straight ahead.`

Anyway I said `Thank you.` to him.  After I start to walk, I thought.
Does he fun to me?  Maybe he thought that I`m child?!
(Because  Most Japanese looks younger than real age.)

Or there is such a how to say in their traditional conversation...?
If I get some aborigine friend I may solve the question soon.

But I also worried about their kind mind when they give me their authentic
meal at their welcome party.
  Because I` ve heard they sometimes eat big caterpiller for their protein...

I can`t accept it...  How can I explain them about ` no accept it` doesn`t same
mean` decline our friendship`.
Anybody knows the answer???