Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Truck driver & Man of the Ocean

 When I got up, the bus was stopping. It`s time to break I thought.
People come in & goes. One of the person who came back from BP
statin, stick something out me suddenly.

My eyes opened clearly . He said,
`Here you are.`
And he sat down next to me & started to eat his wrap himself.

He is an OZ. His name is Andy.
When he sat down first time at the deperture depot,  We greet each
other.

He is going back to his house now from his work place.
He is a truck driver which long hours work.
So the following day is his day off.

I surprised. Because, These passenger are not all of them tourist  like
me...
He gave me his business card.

Because this is his kindness which If this little alien knows native
friend gonna be something easier.
 

I woke up because chilly. But Andy sleeping in peace.
I worried which he doesn`t feel cold or not.
Because he wear only half sleeve T-shirt in this freezing area.

He holding his own pillow. And some other people as well.
I`ve got a good new idea.  Maybe next time, I`ll take this one.

I just pick up my thin jacket from my small bag quickly for
make myself warmer.

In the wrap  there is some scramble eggs. This is my first
experience to eat meal from BP station.
When we arrived in Adelaide, I have plan to buy something to
Andy.

But the plan doesn`t came true.

Suddenly bus is stopped for Andy.  Because he lives near here.
He says `Thank you & Bye.`

I saw a small resident area in semi desert from bus window.
I never seen it in my life.
It was a big difference with the Tokyo life.





I  arrived in Adelaide. I walking down to back packers.
City is quiet. Just a few people walking.
It`s like a set of the drama making.

I was lost in front of a big city map on a street.
Then somebody call  me.
` Can I help you?`
There was a surfer(It` s just look like.) Korean boy behind of me.

I told him my back packer`s name.
I really thanks for the help.

He took me there and helps check in for me.
He brought my buggage to the room for me.
So I went to the entrance for see him off.

Then he said his name and `My name which mean the man of the
Ocean.`
[ I thought Wow  his looking & name really suit each other.]

He pointed a backpackers where is across the road.
` I staying there. If you need any help, most welcome anytime
you want.`

I just remember about this rumour which somebody says...
` Korean man `ll get status when they get Japanese electricity & a
Japanese lady which has enough strong & high quality.`

When I was staying in Adelaide, I didn`t any chance to know
the rumour is just joke or not.