Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Hahndorf

 I travelled to Germany without any airway or seaway.  It`s Adelaide
 surburb in Australia where I was little shaken by bus from city centre.
The place German has settled first.

When I got off at the last stop, there was a colourful european landscape
with beautiful sweet flowers.
A carriage and pair passing through by trot.

When I was  enjoy window shopping, I found a black board sign.
It says ` Butter Carving      admission  is free`

I walk down to the building .  Inside is little dark. But some bright
light came in from some small windows up there.

There are many great sculptures it`s like animals, flowers and
famous overseas buildings...
At the end of the exhibition I saw The Marlion. ( It` s Singapore icon
you know?)

Only this has a difference aura.  I thought maybe the artist has
something nice memory in Singapore who knows?!

Time has come to go City back already.
When I look back the Hahndorf again from inside of the bus,
The place seemed a gorgeous painting to me.