Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Esperance ( Town of the hope)

     I was having a plan that when I come to Perth I want to go to
Esperance as well absolutely.
I arrived at the accomodation as chilly night and got up in early
morning.

I walked to the nearest beach. There were some people who catching
fish. I talked them and got fresh air.

At the accomodation, I saw Saori who I met at Perth station last night.
We discuss at the kitchen about today`s plan.
Because Day tour etc. are expensive and doesn`t flexible time.

Then Saori`s friend Hide came.  We decided that we are going to
share lent a car for drive ourselves.


At Pink Lake, we surprised.  The colour it`s doesn`t pink like a
pamphret. (The colour from water weeds & bacteria which can lives
in salt water.)  It`s close to white.

It`s continuing white ground until the horison.
Sunlight strongly reflect on it. Too windy. We walk little. Then we
found some little paddles.
Inside of the water has pinkish colour.

Is it connect with season or weather?
If more water here, we could to see lovely pink colour.



Next we went to Lucky Bay. That`s  a nice name!
At this place made upside down a common sense.
Normally if sky is grey, surface of the sea can be grey as well.

But this long white sand Lucky Bay has beautiful Emerald green
water even under the dull sky.
What a stunning colour is this...

There was a rocks beach near here.  When Hide climbing up the
rock, 2 girls were eating luncn.
Put some cheese between 2 breads.

And ` I have a whole lettuce! ` I showed Saori.
`Wow good job! Taking Vege is difficult for traveller sometimes.`

When I peel the leaf It was bit muddy.  I bring it  to the sea and I
wash it .
We ate the wild sandwich with bit seasalt accent.

After that we roll up our bottom of clothes and went into the water.
It was warm.  Our opinion were same.
If we live near here and come here every day...
It `ll be a supreme life style!!