Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Friday, May 03, 2013

Monkey Mia

    It`s hard to open my eyes. The ripple crushing the sun lights on the
water face.  I wore sungrasses.
Otherwise, sun may sting my eyes.  I thought so.

People coming out from near Bungalows slowly slowly.
People who taking a walk near hear coming to beach as well.

Everybody get together at the shore.  Their feet are under the water
until knees.
They face to holison and just waiting in line.

Suddenly somebody shout with joy but have a care and other person
as well. Because everybody doesn`t wants to make scares to cute
which has back fin.

They came closer.
Sometimes they watch us with their cute eyes from under the water
face.

They looks smiling. No. They are smiling!!
`Dolphins come here for meet to people.` Guide said.
`Sometimes 2,  sometimes 8 everytime diference number. Because
they are wild.`

Also somebody can feed to dolphin( The food = fish    is only small
amount.  For keep a natural circulation.)

The guide decided a lady  who was an Australian actress.
But I couldn`t remember her name. Maybe she is not so much famous?
from overseas...

I thought that I want to meet with Rose Byrne instead of her ###

After that people walk into a shallow water.
And Dolphins are swimming between people`s side & side.
Everybody enjoy to spend time with them.
But we can`t touch them.  Because we can`t give them any stress.

Only some part of body allowed to touch by guide.
It`s like side tummy.  I touch there.
It`s quite tough & smooth.

Touching is maybe that`s enough.  But another my desire growing
which swimming with them freely.
When I thought so, I was forget about I can`t swim.

There are Pelicans a lot.  It`s near the dolphin`s beach.
There are almost 50 cm high?!  Big!!
And so much friendly.
They come closer & closer.

When I noticed they made a circle around of me.
That is rare oppotunity.
My friend took photo.

When we saw the photo after expose,It was lighting white wide line
from the sky to me in a Pelican circle.
Someone say ,
` It`s looks God taking you up to the sky.`

mmmmm... I thought I don`t  want to go there yet.