Eys has got huge power

Eys has got huge power
It can protect you from envy which people had it for you.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Night before the full moon

   Pour some hot water into my cup...   I bring it carefully.  If he seemes
 busy who sitting near the arch, I was going to pass through.
Just in case, I saw the direction.  I surprised. Because we caught our eyes
each other.  It`s like a roaring thunder.

Oh maybe there is no meaning. In the vacant kitchen, if you hear any
sound, you may doubt that somebody is there.

I came nearer to him with bitter smile.
`Still here...?  Doing your homework?`
` You should sit down!`
And then he answered me.
` I `ve done my home work.`

He slowly start to talk about his English school & due of his staying
here...  and so on...

I talked about myself to him too. It`s like an echo.

We met first time today. But the talking continue longer.
We were there together untill 4:30 a.m.

After I gone to bed, still his voice continue in my ears.
`Angel Kiss is doesn`t taste good But SOTB that is funny name
but taste even better.`

He (his name is Ruz.) is a interesting person.
His talk which learnt at his former worked  bar with customers
is fun.  If I have a chance, I want to talk to him again I thought.

During the daytime, I spent time with my mates & We made dinner
together.
I really happy to be with them.

But I still looking for Ruz in a kitchen.

Where did he go during the daytime & dinner time.
Does he come to kitchen again tonight... I have no idea.
But still I went to the kitchen for make my tea tonight.

Brightly lighting in the kitchen.  Even nobody there, always like
that anyway.

I`ve watched  same place. He is there!  When I try to pass through,
 for make tea first suddenly a sound happen.

He slowly kicking a chair which in front of him.  And grinned and
said ,
`Here you are.`
I sat there.

He offered me some cookies. I said him .
` Hey Ruz, You`ll give burden  to your physical If you eat something
such a late night.`

He picked up some eraser grounds and throw them at me with
saying ` You affecting a older sister...`
I told him puffing out my cheeks.
` It`s not affect. It`s real...`

He brought cookie into his mouth.
It seems defiant attitude.

Or he showed off himself with this story which many girls liked
him when he was a member of satellite team of professional
 succer league.